Top 14 signs you've had too much of the 90's
14. Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
13. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
12. Keeping up with sports entails adding ESPN's homepage to your bookmarks.
11. You have a "to do list" that includes entries for lunch and bathroom breaks and they are usually the ones that never get crossed off.
10. You consider 2nd day air delivery painfully slow.
9. You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
8. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
7. Your grocery list has been on your refrigerator so long some of the products don't even exist any more.
6. You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their profits.
5. You get all excited when it's Saturday and you can wear sweats to work.
4. You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living.
3. You think that "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project" are acceptable English phrases.
2. You know the people at the airport hotels better than you know your next door neighbors.
The #1 sign you've had too much of the 90's:
You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.